My childhood movies!

 Hey guys, welcome back again on my blog page! Today, our main topic will be about my childhood movies, or should I say.. my favourites. Yes, I grew up watching any channels available in my TV. Usually some old cartoons but whenever my family visits my grandmother's house, I watch some cartoon movies that will always bring joy ever single time there. Remind you, there are two of them. Curious enough to find out? Read more down below!


First of all, the one and only legend, is Frozen. This movie.. I don't even know where to start. What's clear is that it has plenty affect on me and it has been keeping company through my childhood years. One of the reasons I start to learn speak English by myself, and draw other than my family and friends is literally this movie. I remember drawing Elsa on my father's architecture books because it just looked empty. Anyways, the movie itself has the plot that just hits the right spot. It's comedic, grief, drama, heart warming story was just complete. So is the characters. My favourite one has to be the sisters, Olaf, Kristoff, and don't forget the deer. Shout out to them!


Second is Moana. I would be lying if I didn't get bored watching this movie on repeat. Not only Frozen, this movie has kept me company through my childhood years too. The whole plot was just so fun that makes it endearing to watch again! Even I stayed still just to watch the credits scene because I was just way too fazed to even stop watching. Little me would agree than ever. It can be so wholesome, sad, funny at the same time?? It literally makes me feel a whirlwind of emotions. I genuinely love Moana (the character) will all my heart. I just love how brave she is despite the consequences and risks that might overcome, but she proved us all that living in silence and fear won't change anything. Her adventurous side is what I loved most! Always optimistic no matter the situation.


There's so much I can say, but I think that's it for now. If you wanna talk about these movies with me, feel free to do because I'll be more than glad to talk together about this topic. Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rangkuman BAB TIK Kesukaanku

Karya Scratch